Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Order A CD

I now accept Paypal payments for CD orders-see first October 2008 post for details.

I personally burn and verify CDs before they go out and assemble the packaging myself.

Included with your order I'll also include a 30-40 minute sampler from CDs you didn't order.

All of my work is under Creative Commons copyright and I encourage you to share your comments with me and share my music with others as you see fit (please be sure to send them by this site as well so they can buy if they wish)

Your support helps me to continue to share my work with a broader audience so I humbly thank you for your interest in what I do musically and sincerely hope that you come away from listening to my music as having had a personal experience worth recalling.

Thank you

No comments: