Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Matt Henshaw - Scorches


New music available now - 8 tracks, around 30 minutes

One of the compliments I have received is that my music could work effectively with film. I have been interested in this for some time, and with that in mind created this "library" music, of a sort. Shorter pieces that can be put on in the background. Some is soothing, some is not. A good deal more palatable than the Pentameth Demon project.

Exclusively on Bandcamp - 5 bucks gets you a download - as always the majority of any money I make on this goes to charity.

If you like it, please share with those you think might also dig it. I am not the best at self promotion, and more ears on my work makes me happy.

Thank you for listening.


https://pentamethdemon.bandcamp.com/album/scorches





No comments: