Thursday, March 4, 2021

A Fauxriginal Soundtrack - IL BURATTINO DI VELLUTO DEL DIAVOLO



I am a big fan of horror movies, especially the strange ones from Europe in the 1970's. One thing that has always appealed to me about these films is their soundtracks. Mostly they are not complicated and generally are kind of the same throughout the film. It occurred to me that a fun project might be to imagine a Giallo film that was "lost" and create a soundtrack to it. This is the result-an extension of my recent work on Scorched and Hexicene Level. I am grateful for my patient wife Jenny who I coerced into a scream which shows up here. I am very happy with the cohesiveness of this release, and I hope folks will enjoy it. 8 dollars to download and own, free to stream starting 3/5/2021. Perhaps a filmmaker will see this and be inspired to create The Devil's Velvet Puppet for the world to see!

https://pentamethdemon.bandcamp.com/album/fauxriginal-soundtrack-to-il-burattino-di-velluto-del-diavolo


 

No comments: